Monday, June 18, 2007

The unavoidable first post

Today I'm starting another attempt at starting a blog.

I'm one of those people who buy blank notebooks and journals in which I hope to plant the seed of a great novel but never get past the pretty cover.

Down to business:

Today I walked 2 miles since I'm coming off both plantar fasciitis and a case of ITBS (it's been an injury sampler lately). Things still feel out of whack, but I'm hoping doing some yoga or pilates DVDs will help with my alignment.

I'm getting married next month, and even though I'm still a newb sew-er, I'm attempting to make some clothes for the rehearsal dinner and honeymoon (Vegas!). I'm trying to stick with familiar patterns so I don't waste too much time trying to figure out new instructions. I'm hoping to have at least a dress and a skirt done by the end of the week. There's also the hemming that needs to be done on the PJ shorts I made for my bridesmaids.

No comments: